Three light salads for spring
Spring is finally here and the salad time has started again. But who wants to eat the same and boring salads over and over again? We have three super-yummie and different salad recipes for you here.
1 red onion, 500g beetroot, 1 tin of chickpeas, 2 apples, 250 g feta cheese, 3 T vinegar, 3 T oil, 1 tsp. mustard, sugar, salt, pepper
- Peel the onion and chop it; drain the beetroot and chickpeas. Dice the beetroot and the apples. Mix all ingredients and add the crumbled feta cheese.
- Mix vinegar, a bit of sugar, salt, pepper and mustard with oil for the dressing. Add the dressing to the salad before serving it.
Zutaten: 80 g bread, 2 garlic cloves, 50 g butter, 200 g tomatoes, lettuce, 1 Avocado, 75 ml freshly pressed orange juice , 50 ml white balsamic vinegar, 50 ml olive oil, sugar, salt, pepper Recipe:
- Cut the bread in big piece, chop the garlic cloves and fry the bread in oil and garlic
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into pieces. Wash and cut the lettuce. Cut the avocado into half and take out the pip. Take of the peel and cut it into pieces.
- Mix orange juice, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and a bit of sugar for the vinaigrette. Mix all the other ingredients and add the vinaigrette.
Spinach-Salad with Goat’s Cheese
200g fresh spinach, 200g goat’s cheese, 1 red onion, 8 T olive oil, runny honey, 450 g rhubarb, thyme, 2 garlic cloves, cherry juice, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, baking paper
- Peel and cut the onion and fry it in olive oil. Add some cherry juice and honey until it becomes a syrup. Take it off the stove and let it cool.
- Clean the rhubarb, cut it in 8 cm long pieces and cover it with some syrup (not all). Fry the rhubarb for about 2-3 minutes from both sides.
- Cut the goat’s cheese in slices. Put the slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper, add some honey and thyme and bake the cheese for 6 minutes at 150 degrees.
- Cut the baguette and the garlic gloves into pieces and fry the bread in olive oil and garlic. Add some salt and let it cool.
- Mix the rest of the syrup, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper for the dressing. Then was the spinach and mix it with the bread and dressing, before adding the cheese and rhubarb.